A Total Solutions Provider
We provide the highest quality service for all Heat Recovery Steam Generators, no matter the OEM, and we are dedicated to providing solutions to help you maintain and operate your HRSG units for maximum performance, efficiency, and cost savings.
Notable clients include: Duke Energy, Iberdrola, Austin Energy, PacifiCorp, Calpine, Intergen, Isagen, CESPM
Regions we are actively serving: North America, Central America, Caribbean, South America
As you plan your next outage, let our experienced staff provide inspection and evaluation services for you.
We tap into a repository of experiences, rely on design data, and accumulated knowledge to develop a risk-based approach inspection and evaluation plan for your units.
Each inspection concludes with a formal close-out meeting to discuss any findings requiring prompt attention and to address any important issues.
We will produce a comprehensive final assessment report with detailed results of the inspections, guidance on the condition of the components inspected, and recommended solutions for any corrective action.
Outage and On-site Field Services
- Inspections and Assessments
- High Energy Piping Assessments
- Technical Field Advisory and Consultation
- Catalyst Testing
- Tube Cleaning
Technology is always advancing. We can perform engineering evaluations of your current HRSG unit and recommend the right solution for reliable performance and increased efficiency.
Some engineering services we have provided:
- Engineered improvements, modifications and solutions
- Heat transfer surface and other pressure part replacement
- Supply of piping systems, such as attemperators and drains
- Tube leak retrofit
- Expansion joints upgrade and/or retrofit
- Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) and CO system addition and replacement
- HRSG duct and casing liner upgrade
- Gas and acoustic baffle modification
- Performance efficiency improvement study
Engineering and Consulting Services
- Retrofits and Modifications
- Root Cause Analyses
- Feasibility Studies
Single point of contact for all HRSG-related parts and components to keep your units running at peak condition at all times.
Streamlined procurement and direct access to qualified manufacturers of HRSG components (pressure parts, non-pressure parts, vendor items).
Diverse portfolio of parts that are engineered and manufactured specifically to suit the specifications of your equipment.
Deliver parts and material to your plant in time for your next maintenance or retrofit activity.
Typical Parts & Materials Supplied:
- Access Doors, Assemblies & Gaskets
- Expansion Joints
- Damper Systems
- Drum Internals & Dryers
- Fans & Blowers
- Finned Tubes, Headers, & Harp Assemblies
- Instrumentation (Temp, Pressure, Flow, Level)
- Liner Plate Systems
- Pre-fabricated Piping
- Pipe Hangers & Supports
Value-added Procurement Services
- Inventory Planning & Management
- Parts & Material Supply