A Total Solutions Provider
We are a total solutions provider for piping systems, and we are dedicated to providing services to help you maintain and operate your facility for safe, continuous, long-term operation.
Regions we are actively serving: North America, Central America, Caribbean, South America
Our experienced team of engineers don’t mind getting dirty and strongly believe in continuously to bring value-added innovative services and proven solution techniques to clients. Our team of engineers and subject matter experts are knowledgeable by education and experience and are proficient in performing inspections and gathering necessary field data for assessments and detailed evaluations.
On-site Field Services
- Pipe Hanger & Support Inspections
- Piping Assessments
- Technical Field Advisory and Consultation
Engineering Analysis Services
We can perform piping stress and flexibility analyses in accordance with a multitude of recognized national consensus codes and standards including ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, and ASME Section III, Division 1. More rigorous techniques are utilized when required due to high temperature creep (ASME Section III, subsection NH) or fitness-for-service considerations utilizing API-579.
Engineering and Consulting Services
- Piping Stress and Flexibility Analysis
- Development of piping management program
- Technical Training & Seminar
Single point of contact for all piping-related parts and components to keep your facility operating optimally at all times.
Streamlined procurement and sourcing of engineered pipe hangers and supports.
Deliver parts and material to your facility in time for your next maintenance or scheduled outage.
Typical Parts & Materials Supplied:
- Constant Hanger & Support
- Variable Spring Hanger & Support
- Pipe Clamp
- Threaded Connecting Element
- Structural Attachment
- Piping (Carbon Steel, Low Alloy Steel, High Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel)
Value-added Procurement Services
- Supply of Material Required for Replacement/Repair